Firmly established as one of the UK's premier small live music venues, King Tut’s is actually much more than that. Come on in and see for yourself.
We serve food from 12pm till 8pm Mon-Sat and show day Sundays from 5pm-8pm. The menu offers a variety of snacks, sandwiches and main courses. You can call ahead and book a table (0141 221 5279) and if you're in a hurry you can pre-order your food when you call.
Located at the top end of St Vincent Street we're easy to reach from both Central and Queen Street Stations and the M8.
****OUR BRAND NEW MENU****
Available 2 for £7.50 Mon & Tues 12pm - 2pm*
Served on a toasted brioche bun with
little gem lettuce, pickle, house slaw & hand cut chips. All homemade & cooked fresh to order
Classic - £7.25
100% Ground Beef Patty | Caremelised Onions Mature Cheddar & Mayo
The Bandit - £7.50
100% Ground Beef Patty | Peppered Cheddar Homemade Salsa | Jalapeños & Chipotle Mayo
The Tennessee - £8
100% Ground Beef Patty | Mature cheddar | Onion Rings Bacon & “Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey” Mustard Mayo
The Smoker - £6.50
Slow-Cooked Pulled pork | House Slaw Pickles | Homemade BBQ Sauce
The Birdhouse - £7.25
100% Chicken Breast coated in crispy Breadcrumbs Homemade Salsa | Chipotle Mayo
Burger of The Week - £9
*Excludes Burger of the Week and DIY. Please allow 15-20 minutes as burgers are cooked fresh.
D.I.Y - £6
Build your own burger
Caremelised Onions | Mozzarella | Salsa | Bacon | Salami | Cheddar Blue Cheese | Jalapeños | Beer Battered Onion Rings
Available 2-4-1 everyday 4pm - 7pm
A 12” hand stretched base with our homemade tomato ragu.
Goats cheese, Sundried Tomatoes and Wild Rocket
Cajun chicken, Roasted Peppers and Sour Cream
BBQ Chicken & Bacon, Cheddar and Mozzarella
Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Jalapeños and Chilli Flakes
Build your own from here: Margherita - £6
Meat Toppings £1
Cajun Chicken | Meatballs | Salami Spicy Sausage | Bacon | Haggis | Chorizo
Veg Toppings 75p
Mozzarella | Blue Cheese | Mature Cheddar | Peppered Cheddar Onion | Roast Peppers | Jalapeños | Olives
Available Monday to Saturday 12pm - 5pm Homemade soup of the day with crusty bread £2.85 Always vegetarian, always tasty
Available Monday to Saturday 12pm - 5pm Fillings available on:
Tortilla Wrap | Ciabatta | Brown Bread | Baked Potato served with salad & tortilla chips
All £4.50 or £5.50 with Soup
Salami | Chicken | Cheddar | Chipotle Mayo & Jalapeños Tuna | Lime Mayo | Red Onions & Homemade Pickle Humous | Roasted Peppers | Courgettes & Mixed Leaves Mature Cheddar | Homemade Chilli & Tomato Jam Cajun Chicken | Roasted Peppers | Salsa & Mixed Leaves Bacon | Chicken | BBQ sauce | Cheddar
& SMALL PLATES
Hand Cut Chips £2.50
Hand Cut Chips & Cheese £3
Chilli Cheese Hand Cut Chips £3.50
Onion Rings £2.50
Crusty Bread & Butter £1
Nachos with Salsa, Jalapeños & Cheddar £3
Bread Basket £2.50
Served with Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing
Going to a DF Concerts gig?
Pop into Tut’s first and get 25% off your food bill.
Just show a valid ticket to a member of staff when ordering.
2 for £12 Available all day Monday & Tuesday and 3-8pm Wednesday to Sunday
Slow-cooked pulled pork
Add homemade guacamole £0.85
KTs Fish & Chips £8.15
Macallums of Troon fresh haddock in our very own King Tut’s Lager
Cajun Cod £8.15
Steak Sandwich £7.95
Add Cajun Chicken £1.50 | Add Beef Chilli £1.50
Mac & Cheese £6.15
Add Bacon £1
Cajun Chicken, Spinach & Roast Pepper Salad £6.50
Add Chorizo £1.50 | Add Croutons £1
Thai Chicken Noodles £6.50
Roast Butternut & Beetroot Salad £6.15
Spaghetti with King Prawn £8.15
***KING TUT'S CHRISTMAS MENU 2014***
To book: Call King Tut's on 0141 221 5279 or email email@example.com
Menu served between 1st - 24th December from midday. Last sitting will be 7pm.
3 courses plus aperitif - £24.95
With homemade tablet, tea & coffee and complimentary bottle of sparkling white wine for every 6 people.
We require £5 per head deposit to be paid with 2 weeks of making a booking to secure the table.
• Bloody mary shot with avocado toasts
• Honey roasted parsnip and celeriac soup served with crusty bread
• Smoked Mackerel and horseradish pate served with sourdough crostini and wild rocket salad with a lemon and dill dressing
• Marinated Manchego and charred pear salad with sweetened walnuts and a stilton dressing
• Haggis and clapshot parcels with whisky cream and a mixed leaf and beetroot salad
• Chicken liver pate served with sourdough and homemade spiced tomato chutney
(All served with honey roast winter vegetables and goose fat roasties)
• Traditional breast of Turkey with sage and pork stuffing and homemade cranberry sauce
• Fillet of pork stuffed with Stornoway black pudding wrapped in prosciutto, mushroom duxelle and puff pastry
• Homemade vegetable balti with lemon cashew rice spiced onion, coriander riata and homemade poppadom
• Pan-fried fillet of seabass served with crushed garlic potatoes and roasted red pepper sauce
• Dark chocolate, orange and ginger cheesecake
• Sticky toffee pudding with Crolla's vanilla ice cream
• Selection of Crolla's dairy ice cream and sorbet
• Scottish cheeseboard with Isle of Arran oat cakes